Post by harv418 on May 8, 2017 16:01:18 GMT -5
Background: My Wife bought me battlbox for my birthday last year. She recently wanted to know if I use this stuff or is it just Stuff...
So here is my run down:
I was Basic for the Welcome box2 (joined during mission 14, got 13 for welcome.)
From mission 13:
- Mini Inferno
- Exo-Tech Fire Sleeve
- Titan Paracord (zipper pulls, Survival Bracelet, Etc, etc.. its gone)
- Targets are GONE
- Spartan Accuracy Oil (now on my 2nd bottle)
- Cleaning Kit is used frequently
- Gloves live in the truck and are used
- Pistol Mount installed and used
- Ear Muffs are used weekly
- Karambit has all the indications of a lot of use
- Tru-Arc Compass or Suunto Compass, depends on which pack I grab.
- Barska Binos are used every weekend
- Sniper Bladeworks Chopper is in my scouting pack and is used a lot summer to fall
- Live Fire
- Rat3 is my goto belt knife. It lives in the truck
- Walton's Thumb stays in my Travelling fishing box
- Filet knive lives at the lake cabin, and is well used
- readyman cards are in my license carrier
- Hydrapack Shape Shift bladder lasted 6 trips, but died to the Deer lease equipment monster
- Spyderco Delica is with me EVERYDAY. Primary knife.
- Elk Ridge Ax.. Scouting Pack
- Smith Tinder Maker - Used in the Backyard as well as at deer camp.. (hint.. Fat Wood)
- Wicked tree Gear Saw is in the Stand Kit... Really used a lot
- Zippo Tool is used for both Stand placing and Scouting...
- Happy Camper Fan lives in my box blind in October
- Klymit Pillow is my Cabin Pillow
- Flask was added to Dopp Kit... has Evan Williams now, was Knobb Creek previously
- Sleeping bag is my deer camp special..
- Boker Plus is in the EDC Rotation
- Blanket goes everywhere, with the Pin... I love it
- Morakniv has food prep duties at the cabin
- Rucksack is my son's daily backpack
- Son Wears the Viking stone
- Tops Knife Cub.. lives on my hunting pack and is a neck slicer.. 2 pigs and 1 doe so far.
- EVERYTHING IS USED
- Strop is used Every week on my carry knives
- Homefront is my EDC for the Deer LEase... I can clean it easily, and recently slit a hogs legs for hooking up the Gambrel
- Wife uses the Camp-a-box kit..
- Use the 2 burner stove frequently
- Wallet for one month..back to the Trayvax
- swiss tech key... EDC and Used frequently
- SMith Optics are on my head daily
- Pen is my chest pocket pen
- Olight gets the call everytime the hound yells TREED in the back yard
- Bastion Braza... My EDC Back Pocket Knife
I LOVE THIS MISSION. I travel every two weeks for work.. This was the starter kit for me. I carry it to the lease or on travel. I added my contact stuff and my meds. The only thing that didn't make the cut here was the Grenade deodorant... The knife stays in the case at home..
I am getting onto bottle number 2 of the beard oil.
The Ez Towels are in my lease bag, and work great for wiping the Dust off...
Great Knife... its illegal to carry in Texas, but the CHL covers that.. into the Rotation.
Hat is washed and already keeping me cool around the ponds
Poncho joins the rotation in the truck
Lip Balm is great... Wind Blocker goes to the boat.
Cleats??? Humm gonna have to think about those..
Jacket is ordered and will go in the B.O.B.
Socks, well. we'll see...
So You can see, I use the heck out my gear..
What about you.